Dell is somewhere I’ve worked off an on for a number of years. Through my experience there, I was an integral part of the Dell.com strategy and design team and also spent some time with the creative arm of the brand team. I started as an individual contributor and also managed two teams of designers in my tenure there. The projects I worked on included:
- Dell.com site design
- Management of Dell Commercial Product Launch Design Team
- Management of Dell.com Standards and Governance Team
- As part of the Standards and Governance Team, architecture and building of the Dell Design Library, a code and guideline site that enabled rapid prototype development within the Dell.com visual identity.
- Lead Designer and Photographer on the Marketing Career Guide for all Dell Marketers
- Interactive arm of Brand Management
- Design and teaching of a class on Creativity for Dell Employees
Dell images copyright Dell.